What Do You Require for UAE Student Visa?
The United Arab Emirates has proved itself as one of the best in providing world-class education and training programs within a highly competitive cost range in the Gulf region. As a result, this country is not only less in crime rates but also amiable as it welcomes people worldwide. It is a country that offers high educational facilities to the students and provides opportunities for them to work and explore the job opportunities in Dubai and Sharjah. If you plan to study abroad, our overseas education consultantsin UAE can help you smooth processing the study visa and welcome you here.
How Can You Apply for a Study Visa?
To acquire a student visa in the UAE, the applicant requires sponsorship, and any of the family, any relative, can offer the sponsorship. Even in some cases, universities also sponsor students. However, remember that applying online does not ensure acceptance regardless of whether you have a sponsor or not.
The Application Cost
The UAE only issues a one-year student residency visa, which you must renew after that. The required visa cost will be around AED 3000 with a bank deposit of more than AED 1000.
- The applicant needs twelve passport-sized pictures.
- Valid passport.
- Invitation letter from any UAE university.
- Certificate of the tenancy if you are using university accommodation.
- Bank receipts to prove you have financial stability.
- One-year tuition program fee receipt you are opting for.
- The receipts of visa fees.
- Once you arrive, you need to go for an official medical check-up.
Steps to Follow for Application
- Start the process by deciding what you want to pursue and which degree will suit your plans.
- Once decided on the course, make a shortlist of universities that meet the standards you are looking for.
- Now prepare for the entrance exams like IELTS or TOEFL, whatever the university requires. Make sure you have passed the exams before filling out the application.
- You must have a sponsor here in the UAE, but you have to be independent to support your education, accommodation, and overall lifestyle. And for this, you are required to have financial stability, which you can prove through your bank account statements.
- Notify yourself when the university opens its admission, fill out the application form before the deadline with care and caution.
- This step comes when you get accepted by the university and receive an invitation offer letter. Then, pay the requested fee to confirm your admission.
- After confirming your admission, move ahead and apply for the study visa you need for entry. Your sponsor will apply for your entry permit.
How Much Time is Required?
The visa processing will only take four weeks. However, from application to passing the entry test, the complete process can exceed the limit of six months. Study abroad in Dubai can be your best decision since this degree will open many international jobs and business opportunities.