Why Migrate from Riyadh to Canada?
The increased availability of work opportunities, educational facilities, infrastructure and improved standard of living is what attracts many Riyadh citizens to immigrate to Canada. In addition, there are many options available for foreign nationals to get a permanent resident visa in the country and stay there for five years while enjoying all the benefits it offers. When you plan to migrate to Canada, contact the expert immigration consultants in Riyadh. They will assist you in choosing the best option available according to your eligibility.
Advantages of Immigrating to Canada
- The country offers free education for kids under the age of 18.
- You will be eligible to get free healthcare facilities and services for the entire family.
- You can get the right to sponsor parents or grandparents after settling down in the country.
- Unlike Riyadh, there are no employment restrictions in Canada.
- The country welcomes people from around the world and accepts all cultures.
- Migrating to the country can help you become a citizen of Canada within three years.
Best Program to Immigrate from Riyadh
Out of all the immigration programs offered by the Canadian government for its immigrants from around the globe, the Express Entry Program is the easiest and quickest one. It is an electronic entry program where the interested candidates must create a profile to enter the express entry pool. Based on the qualification and skill requirements for the jobs in the country, the government then selects the ideal candidate. Every candidate with a profile can stay in the pool for a year, after which you will again need to create a new one. You must frequently update your skills and qualification to improve the chances of getting selected.
Process of Immigration to Canada from Riyadh
- First, the person interested in applying under the express entry program must register for the IELTS examination and secure a minimum of five band scores to show his proficiency in the English language.
- If he is a person who has completed his education outside Canada, he must get all his certificates assessed and must receive the ECA report.
- Then, he must ensure that his qualification is listed under the NOC under the respective category. The candidate should get at least 67 points in the WES assessment.
- Then, he must create a profile in the Express Entry by filling up the accurate details.
- If you are an ideal candidate, the authorities will send you an invitation to apply, which is essential to finalize the PR application.
- The final step is to submit the PR application. You should thoroughly check all the details to avoid rejection.
If you have any further doubts regarding the immigration procedure and requirements, contact the Canada immigration consultant Riyadh.